Comfort Keepers Elderly Home Care Services of Lubbock, TX Offers Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX understands that the best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall, a leading cause of hospitalization among elderly people. Taking preventative action, before a fall actually occurs, can add years to a senior living at home independently. One of the biggest impediments for seniors who want to stay in their homes is a prior fall, loss of balance and the risk of future falls. Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX is excited to be one of the first home care agencies to offer Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards and maintain your loved one’s balance to decrease falls. Elderly home care services not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your senior loved one, but also helps to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our comprehensive Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction elderly home care services include:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from Balance & Fall Risk Reduction? We’re here to help. Contact us to learn more about our leading elderly home care services today.
Home Care For Seniors in Lubbock, Texas
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of care services to support independent senior living
at home in Lubbock and the surrounding areas in Texas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX
A Care Coordinator will connect with you shortly; For Immediate assistance please call (806) 228-7359.