Roles and Responsibilities:
Comfort Keepers is seeking kind, caring, dependable people to provide non-medical in-home care in Lubbock.
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Clothing Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Grooming & dressing guidance
- Recreational Activities
- Periodic review with family
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc.
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
We have flexible scheduling
Companion / Homemaker Requirements:
- Reliable transportation and insurance.
- MUST have 6 months of personal care experience or be or have been CNA.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Credit History