- In Home and Personal Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Hygiene, Grooming, & Bathing
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Respite Care
- Transferring & Positioning
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Management
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- End of Life Care
- Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction
- Transitioning Home
- Transport Shopping and Social Outings
- Campus Assistance
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Comfort Keepers Dementia Care in Lubbock, TX & Surrounding Areas in the South Plains.
Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX provides specialized Dementia Care for your loved one at home, giving you the support you need.
Caring for a loved one in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden.
Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX provides customized dementia care and Alzheimer's care for clients. Our caregivers are specially trained and ready to help.
How Comfort Keepers Elder Care Services Can Help
Our specially trained dementia care & Alzheimer's care Comfort Keepers® will
- help maintain a safe environment for the client.
- engage the client in activities that can stimulate the senses, such as music.
- provide meals and bathing assistance.
- support the client and family through the changing behaviors often seen with dementia.
We customize our in-home dementia care and Alzheimer's care to meet each client’s special needs, taking into consideration his or her health and ability. Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in-home care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
Expert Home Care in Lubbock, TX
& the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of care services to support independent senior living at home
in Lubbock and the surrounding areas in Texas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX
A Care Coordinator will connect with you shortly; For Immediate assistance please call (806) 228-7359.