- In Home and Personal Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Hygiene, Grooming, & Bathing
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Respite Care
- Transferring & Positioning
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Management
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- End of Life Care
- Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction
- Transitioning Home
- Transport Shopping and Social Outings
- Campus Assistance
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Respite Care Services in Lubbock, TX & Surrounding Areas
Respite care from Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX give you a well-deserved break from providing care so you can rest, recharge, or focus on other important matters.
Caregiving can be a rewarding and bonding experience within a family, yet in even the best situations, the responsibility and ongoing routine can be stressful and tiring—especially when balanced with a job or caring for children.
When family caregivers are emotionally drained, they are likely less effective at playing this critical role. Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX can provide respite care or temporary relief to those who care for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
How Comfort Keepers Home Care Can Help
Respite care services give you time to leave the home for a few hours or even a few days, knowing the one you care for is in good hands. This creates time to
- take care of the errands you never seem to have time for.
- catch up on your shopping.
- attend a support group meeting.
- visit doctor or dentist for routine care.
- give yourself a much-needed rest.
Comfort Keepers in home health care services can be scheduled for as little as a few hours a week. Additionally, around-the-clock care can be arranged so you can take a longer break to attend a wedding out of town, take a child to college, or go on a much-needed vacation.
Expert Home Care in Lubbock, TX
& the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of care services to support independent senior living at home
in Lubbock and the surrounding areas in Texas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Lubbock, TX
A Care Coordinator will connect with you shortly; For Immediate assistance please call (806) 228-7359.